Take that next step on your Journey!
We have a variety of spiritual growth opportunities at St. Luke’s, and we invite you to join us!
· Alternate Thursday evenings
· Leader: Frank Morgan
· Initial Course: Kerygma Program’s Bible and Theology, Book One of series: “Who is Jesus Christ? & “Who is God?”
The Bible and Theology series explores eight major Christian doctrines and examines the Old and New Testament texts that inform belief and explores how the church has formulated that belief as doctrine.
· Twice a month meetings
· Leader: George Omohundro
· Format: Group discussions
· Resource: The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell. A video on The Power of Myth was one of the most popular TV series in the history of public television, and continues to inspire new audiences.
On-Line Prayer Group
· On your own time
· Leaders: Christine Kelly & Melissa Brunton
· Format: On-line forums
· Join Kelly O’Dell Stanley in Designed to Pray —an innovative way to start viewing God, the world around you, and your faith with a new perspective. It’s what you were designed to do. Start with daily activities—everything from coloring pages to writing prompts to doodling…
Seeing the Face of God in Others
Friday, February 16 and Saturday, February 17
St. Mark's Episcopal Church